HONOLULU (KHON2) — A $20,000 reward is being offered for information on the death of a juvenile monk seal.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officials said that the seal, known as RL52, was found shot to death along the coastline of Anahola Beach Park in Kauai on Sept. 10.
Killing an animal intentionally is considered a federal crime. If you have any information, call NOAA at (800)-893-1964.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- House approves resolutions calling on Hamas to release hostages, reaffirming Israel’s right to exist
- House swears in Utah Republican Celeste Maloy
- Mark Cuban working on $3.5B sale of Dallas Mavericks: AP source
- Kona Low hits Kauai first, other islands later this week
- Glenwood Park on Big Island has reopened