HONOLULU (KHON2) — A $20,000 reward is being offered for information on the death of a juvenile monk seal.
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) officials said that the seal, known as RL52, was found shot to death along the coastline of Anahola Beach Park in Kauai on Sept. 10.
Killing an animal intentionally is considered a federal crime. If you have any information, call NOAA at (800)-893-1964.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case