HONOLULU (KHON2) — The YMCA extended its programs since the start of school is delayed.
The YMCA of Honolulu extended their Summer Day Camp programs through August 7, at their Kalihi, Leeward, Mililani, Nuuanu, and Windward YMCA Branches for youth who have completed K through 6th grade.
YMCA Camp Erdman also extended the Summer Day Camp program through August 14 for youth and teens ages 6 to 16 years.
For information and to register, go to www.ymcahonolulu.org.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow
- Whistleblower says DOH lying about number of contact tracers