HONOLULU (KHON2) — Hawaiʻi Island Police have located Joseph Augustino Narzisi without incident.
Police on Hawaii Island are looking for 33-year-old Augustino Narzisi who was last seen on Sunday, Jan. 5 around 11 a.m.
Narzisi intentionally left a facility in Kona and failed to return. He was in custody for several drug and firearm offenses.
Narzisi is described as 5 feet, 9 inches, weighing 165 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. Narzisi has tattoos covering both arms, chest as well as a single tattoo in the center of his upper back.
If you have information about Narzisi’s whereabouts, call Detective Keith Simeona at (808) 326-4646, ext. 281 or email Keith.Simeona@hawaiicounty.gov.
- Honolulu police searching for church backpack thieves
- Big Island police find overdue hiker confused walking in lava field
- Clarence T.C. Ching Foundation gifts $1.5 million to University of Hawai’i-Manoa Athletics to help fund renovations for new on-campus Rainbow Warriors football venue
- Factory making J&J vaccine was dirty, improperly run, FDA inspection found
- Ending qualified immunity a sticking point for GOP on police reform