HONOLULU (KHON2) — A woman is hospitalized in an apparent stabbing, according to Honolulu Emergency Services on July 26.
Officials say that a 31-year-old woman was found with possible stab wounds to her body. When paramedics arrived on the scene, they treated her and took her to trauma center in critical condition.
This happened at 1717 Mott Smith, which is located in the Makiki area.
Details surrounding the case are limited and the circumstances are under police investigation.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Light trades will eventually be replaced with variables
- The fate of Dillingham Airfield is still in the air
- USS Arizona Memorial will resume tours on Sept. 28
- Potential COVID-19 vaccine being developed at UH
- Former UH basketball star, Heat assistant Anthony Carter headed to NBA Finals as Miami claims Eastern Conference Championship