HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 25-year-old woman, confirmed to be the spouse of a soldier at Schofield Barracks, was found dead in her home on post.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Military police say they discovered her body at approximately 8 a.m. on Wednesday while conducting a welfare
check that was requested by a concerned family member.
HPD says the circumstances of the scene revealed that foul play was involved.
Special Agents from the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) are leading the ongoing murder investigation.
No further details are available at this time.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology
- Maui and Oahu report cases of new COVID-19 variant