HONOLULU (KHON2) — On Maui, a 39-year-old Oahu woman is dead after getting into trouble in waters off Black Rock Beach on Saturday.
Officials say, rescuers arrived to find bystanders performing CPR on the woman.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Officials say she was snorkeling at the time.
- Police warn of possible threat to Capitol by militia group Thursday
- Mar. 3: State officials are anticipating a delivery of about 67,000 doses of vaccines this week
- ‘Bows baseball opens 12 game homestand with four game series against HPU starting Thursday Night
- Breezy trades will persist Wednesday, then lower to moderate levels Thursday
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load