HONOLULU (KHON2) — A 29-year-old woman was arrested in connection to a domestic abuse case on Hickam Air Force Base on Saturday night, July 4.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, the female suspect assaulted her 29-year-old husband while two of their children, who are both under the age of 14, were present in the home.
Police were called to the scene and the woman was arrested for abuse in the presence of a minor under the age of 14 at 11:45 p.m. that night.
The woman remains in police custody, pending investigation.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Thousands of public school students return to full in-person classes, raising concerns with some teachers
- Where Hawaii residents can get tested for COVID-19 for free
- Blood Bank of Hawaii experiences critical shortage of all blood types
- Dozens of Hawaii businesses participate in job fair at Dole Cannery
- Former ‘Bows receiver Rico Bussey prepares to make preseason debut with Steelers on Thursday