HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police are investigating a burglary that happened in the McCully area on March 27 around 6:10 p.m.
According to the Honolulu Police Department, a 34-year-old woman entered a residence and searched through the home of a 29-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman. Police revealed that the suspect was detained inside of the home by the people who resided at that location.
The suspect was later placed under arrest for first-degree burglary at 6:40 p.m. She remains in police custody, pending investigation.
- Motorcyclist dies in traffic accident on Honoapiilani Highway on Maui
- Digital Exclusive: City Council Member Kymberly Pine on reopening economy, masks for homeless, and being prepared
- Large beach gatherings leave trash and break emergency rules
- Family says teen diver who died at Yokohama Bay called the ocean home
- Trade winds returning to the islands by late Tuesday