HONOLULU (KHON2) — Black Friday is almost here and there are a few places statewide to check out, but save yourself time by knowing what is open and what is not.
Shopping Centers’ Holiday schedule on Black Friday, Nov. 26:
- Ala Moana Center — Open on Black Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Windward Mall — Open on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pearlridge Center — Open on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Waikele Premium Outlets — Open on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ka Makana Ali’i Center — Open on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Kahala Mall —
- The Compleat Kitchen: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fun Factory: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- IL Gelato Hawaii: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Jamba Hawaii: 7 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Jeans Warehouse: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Kahala Barber: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Kahala Theatres: 11:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Longs Drugs: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Macy’s: 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Curbside pickup only
- Starbucks: 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Starbucks Drive Thru: 4:30 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.
- Whole Foods Market: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Kahala Mall’s Center Court Open on Black Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Prince Kuhio Plaza (Hawaii Island) — Open on Black Friday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Queen Kaahumanu Center (Maui) — Open on Black Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Kukui Grove Center (Kauai) — Open on Black Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Best Buy — Open on Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Walmart — Open on Friday from 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Target — Open on Black Friday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Costco — Open on Black Friday from 9 a.m to 8:30 p.m.
- Sam’s Club — Open on Black Friday from 10 a.m to 8:00 p.m.
- Lowes — Open on Black Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Home Depot Open on Black Friday from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Store hours maybe different at different locations
City and County of Honolulu operations’ holiday schedule:
- Emergency medical services, fire, lifeguard, medical exainer, and police services will be available.
- TheBus will operate on a Sunday schedule. Visit thebus.org for route and schedule information as well as rider guidelines.
- Refuse will be collected adn transfer stations, conveniene centers, H-Power, and the Waimanalo Gulch Sanitary Landfill are open. Visit opala.org for information.
- Parks and botanical gardens are open. Visit honolulu.gov/parks for park use guidelines.
- Municipal golf courses are open. Visit honolulu.gov/des/golf for revised play information.
- The Honolulu Zoo will open. Visit honolulu.gov/zoo for information.
- The Neal S. Blaisdell Center box office will be closed. Visit blaisdellcenter.com for information.
- People’s Open Markets will not be held.
- Friday, Nov. 26: All driver licensing centers and satellite city halls are open.
- Saturday, Nov. 27 All driver licensing centers and satellite city halls are closed. The Downtown Satellite City Hall; Pearlridge Satellite City Hall; and Windward City Satellite City Hall are open. These three satellite city hall locations are only Saturday only for driver licensing and state identification card services.
The following traffic and parking regulations will be in effect:
- On-street parking will be free, except for the meters on Kalakaua Avenue along Queen Kapi’olani Park, metered parking lots, and meters on specific Waikiki streets. View the list of Waikiki streets here.
- Traffic lanes will not be coned for contraflow
Correction: A previous version of this story had the Black Friday weekend driver licensing centers and satellite city halls information incorrect. The story was updated.