WAIANAE, Hawaii (KHON2) — UPDATE 10/26 3:30 p.m.: One lane of traffic is open in each direction on Farrington Hwy, between Ala Hema and Kauiokalani Place, due to the main repair.
A water wagon is available at the Waianae Boat Harbor and on Kauiokalani St.
Board of Water Supply crews are responding to a 16-inch water main break in Waianae.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Farrington Hwy. is closed in both directions between Ala Hema St. and Kauiokalani Pl.
A contraflow lane is now set up.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State
- Single lane closures scheduled for Maluhia Road, Koloa Road