HONOLULU (KHON) — A state committee tasked with economic and financial preparedness amid the COVID-19 outbreak held its first meeting this morning. The committee discussed economic forecasts as well as how different industries could be impacted by the virus. The meeting can be seen in the video above.
- State Creates New Ads to Address Teen Vaping
- Take2: Artists of Hawaii Now Exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Art
- Groundbreaking ceremony for new affordable senior apartments project is being held in downtown Honolulu
- Hawaii reports 588 COVID cases, 8 new deaths
- $3.5 trillion plan aims to ‘level playing field’ for middle-class families, Biden says