HONOLULU (KHON) — A state committee tasked with economic and financial preparedness amid the COVID-19 outbreak held its first meeting this morning. The committee discussed economic forecasts as well as how different industries could be impacted by the virus. The meeting can be seen in the video above.
- State lab detects COVID-19 variant
- Lt. Gov. Green discusses state’s COVID vaccine distribution and shortage
- Free virtual ‘Condorama VII’ webinar showcases experts in condominium law
- Coronavirus: DOH reports 123 new cases, brings state total to 25,275
- Consumer Alert: Small business owners beware of COVID-19 relief fund scam