HONOLULU (KHON) — On Friday, Congressman Ed Case held a news conference to discuss whistleblower allegations of FAA misconduct in 2019 Hawaii helicopter crashes. You can watch the conference in its entirety in the video above.
- Inside look of screening process for incoming travelers at Hilo International Airport
- Pearl City’s Kai Kamaka III gets the call, will make UFC debut Saturday in Las Vegas
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants