HONOLULU (KHON) — On Friday, Congressman Ed Case held a news conference to discuss whistleblower allegations of FAA misconduct in 2019 Hawaii helicopter crashes. You can watch the conference in its entirety in the video above.
- Dolly Parton donates $1 million to Vanderbilt for COVID-19 research
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?