Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell and Hawaiʻi Fujian Business Association members held a news conference to honor the Friendship City relationship between Honolulu and Fuzhou, Fujian Province, China. He also provided updates on City and County efforts to address the 2019 Novel Coronavirus. You can watch the presser in its entirety in the video above.
- Veterans Voices: Navy sailor creates nonprofit to bring joy to active duty service members
- Not ‘I’ but ‘we’: The key to victory for one World War II veteran
- Stimulus checks: Any chance we get $1,200 direct payments in October?
- ‘Lead from the front’: Vietnam combat veteran shares lessons in leadership
- Veterans Voices: Willing Warriors retreat helps with healing