Gov. Ige and officials from the Department of Health held a news conference Wednesday afternoon to discuss the latest on COVID-19, including the Grand Princess cruise ship that stopped in Hawaii after having two previous passengers test positive for coronavirus. Watch the news conference in the video above.
- Social Scene: Spending During the Pandemic
- SpaceX on cusp of launching astronauts, back on home turf
- I-Team: Lawyer of Soldiers’ Home superintendent says documents show state knew about Covid-19 outbreak
- Trade winds returning to the islands
- Car dealerships adjust to altered business model