HONOLULU (KHON) — Honolulu police officer Kaulike Kalama was laid to rest on Saturday, March 7th.
Kalama was one of two officers killed in the line of duty after a tragic incident in the Diamond Head area on January 19.
- Increasing showers and winds this work week
- Protests across the nation push Target to scale back store hours, close locations
- New Maui County directive expedites permits for business repairs, renovations impacted by COVID-19
- American Sign Language interpreters provide access to information during COVID-19
- Waikiki man arrested during a protest on Kalakaua Avenue