Ross Sasamura of the Department of Facility Maintenance spoke to the press earlier Monday about potholes. You can watch the news conference in its entirety in the video above.
Over the past seven years, the city says it’s patched over 230,000 potholes and repaved over 2,052 lane miles.
If you see a pothole, report it to the state or city pothole hotlines at 768-7777 or 536-7852. Crews will typically get to it within 48 hours of receiving a complaint.
- Community, family and friends remember Officer Tiffany Victoria Enriquez
- Road to the Grammys: Red Carpet Glam Hair Secrets with Crystal Pancipanci
- Road to the Grammys: 2-Time Grammy Winner Kalani Pea Talks Over Tea with Tannya
- Johnny A plays Solo Show at Blue Note
- Former astronaut Buzz Aldrin turns 90