Ross Sasamura of the Department of Facility Maintenance spoke to the press earlier Monday about potholes. You can watch the news conference in its entirety in the video above.
Over the past seven years, the city says it’s patched over 230,000 potholes and repaved over 2,052 lane miles.
If you see a pothole, report it to the state or city pothole hotlines at 768-7777 or 536-7852. Crews will typically get to it within 48 hours of receiving a complaint.
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Light trade winds into new week
- Popular Farm to Car program returns to provide local produce for Oahu residents
- Huge decrease in number of active COVID-19 cases due to improved data entry methods by DOH
- Mayors to decide whether to keep or lift inter-island quarantine, or require additional testing