Ross Sasamura of the Department of Facility Maintenance spoke to the press earlier Monday about potholes. You can watch the news conference in its entirety in the video above.
Over the past seven years, the city says it’s patched over 230,000 potholes and repaved over 2,052 lane miles.
If you see a pothole, report it to the state or city pothole hotlines at 768-7777 or 536-7852. Crews will typically get to it within 48 hours of receiving a complaint.
- CrimeStoppers: Kahala attempted burglary, Kapolei credit card fraud, Haleiwa attempted burglary
- Honolulu police vehicle crashes into HECO pole in the Keeaumoku area
- HECO responding to power outage on Oahu’s North Shore
- Oahu grand jury indicts man in connection to 1982 murder
- Hawaii air conditioning companies warn of delay, price increase as summer approaches