Ross Sasamura of the Department of Facility Maintenance spoke to the press earlier Monday about potholes. You can watch the news conference in its entirety in the video above.
Over the past seven years, the city says it’s patched over 230,000 potholes and repaved over 2,052 lane miles.
If you see a pothole, report it to the state or city pothole hotlines at 768-7777 or 536-7852. Crews will typically get to it within 48 hours of receiving a complaint.
- COVID-19 has potential to spread during protests, marches, health experts warn
- More than 60 arrested after downtown Tampa protest, police say
- Amid pandemic and protests, an Oahu man shares message of aloha through music
- Trade wind speeds gradually increasing into the weekend
- Safety checks creating traffic jams at auto shops