HONOLULU (KHON2) — Christmas trees are already on sale at Walmart.
Walmart in Pearl City started selling the cut trees on Nov. 18.
They’re also on sale on Kauai.
Other stores will be selling them in the coming days and weeks.
For everyone buying now the thing to figure out is how to make them last until Christmas.
- Breezy trade winds return to the islands
- ‘2021 is going to be a year of rebound’, Hawaiian Airlines looks to expand amid pandemic losses
- Friends say Kenoi was sharp, witty, funny in final days
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- State reminds residents not to throw away Economic Impact Payment debit cards