HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Hawaii Pacific Parks Association (HPPA) announced on Wednesday, Jan. 13, that all official visitor center park stores at Hawaii Island national parks have reopened.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Visitors to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park, Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park and Pu’ukohola Heiau National Historic Site can now shop in the visitor center park stores.
Entrance fees apply at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park except for Monday, Jan. 18, in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Park store business hours and days are listed below.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Pu’uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. daily.
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Pu’ukohola Heiau National Historic Site: 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday through Monday.
Customers are also welcome to use the online national park store.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Flash flood watch in place for all islands through Tuesday
- East Honolulu residents call Monday flood similar to 2018
- Maui woman dies after car swerves off cliff on Kahekili Highway
- CVS completes first round of COVID-19 vaccines at Hawaii’s long-term care facilities
- Gov. Ige pushes for more investment in digital technology