HONOLULU (KHON2) — The National Weather Service has issued a High Surf Warning for north and west facing shores of Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai and north facing shores of Maui.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
A High Surf Advisory has been issued for west facing shores of the Big Island.
Surf heights of 20 to 25 feet along north facing shores are expected for Niihau, Kauai, Oahu, Molokai and Maui. Surf heights of 15 to 20 feet along west facing shores are expected for Kauai, Niihau, Oahu and Molokai.
The High Surf Warning will remain in effect until 6 p.m. Thursday.
- Strong winds forecast for the islands through early next week
- Flu cases down amid COVID-19, doctors warn it could come back worse next year
- Ala Wai flood project more expensive than expected
- Hawaii women’s basketball wins conference home opener over Cal State Fullerton
- Police close Kaukonahua Road following critical traffic accident