HONOLULU (KHON2) — The US Coast Guard needs your help finding the owner of this adrift kayak.
It was found South of Kamalo Harbor Friday morning on Molokai.
There are no reports of anyone missing in the area.
- Flowers placed at Heritage Port to remember the fallen on Memorial Day like no other
- ‘Hello Beautiful’ owner starts GoFundMe to raise money for local area hair salons
- Books to celebrate Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Law enforcement breaks up major Kaena Point party
- No new cases of COVID-19 reported. State total remains at 643