HONOLULU (KHON2) — At an airport not too far far away, a specially decked out United Airlines plane was spotted.
The carrier is bringing the force with one of its planes which is painted in Star Wars-themed designs.
It was spotted Nov. 17 at the Daniel K. Inouye International airport.
The Boeing 737-800 aircraft also comes with star wars-themed amenity kits, and the inflight safety demonstration video features characters from the film.
It’s all to celebrate the upcoming movie Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
The plane went to Denver.
- Tropical moisture to drift over the islands, potential heavy showers
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion
- Hawaii Nature Center celebrates 40th anniversary with keiki expedition
- UH women’s basketball handles CSUF to complete sweep
- Swimmer drowns in Lekeleke Bay on Hawaii Island