The University of Hawaii will be presenting its proposed tuition schedule for fall 2017 through spring 2020 to the community at public meetings statewide from Monday, March 28 to Thursday, May 5.
The meetings will explain the rationale for the tuition proposal and what the increases will be used for and are intended to solicit feedback from students, faculty, staff and the general public.
After input is received and considered, a final recommendation will be presented to the UH Board of Regents at a public meeting for action in June 2016.
Students, the university community and the public are invited to present testimony (written and/or oral) on the university’s proposed tuition schedule at meetings held at the times and places listed below. Testimony can also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.MEETING SCHEDULEOahu
- Monday, March 28, 2 p.m., Leeward Community College, Education Building, Room 201
- Monday, April 4, 1 p.m., UH Manoa, Campus Center Ballroom
- Tuesday, April 5, 2 p.m., Windward Community College, Hale Kuhina, Room 115
- Wednesday, April 13, 2 p.m., Kapiolani Community College, ʻOhiʻa 118
- Thursday, April 14, 1 p.m., Honolulu Community College, Loui Conference Center, Building 2, Room 201
- Monday, April 18, 2 p.m., UH West Oahu, Campus Center Multipurpose Room C208
- Tuesday, April 12, 10 a.m., Hawaii Community College-Palamanui, Room A-102
- Thursday, April 28, 12 p.m., Hawaii Community College, Kaneikeao Conference Room, Building 379, Room 1
- Thursday, April 28, 4 p.m., UH Hilo, Hoʻoulu Terrace, UCB 127
- Friday, April 29, 10 a.m., Kauai Community College, Daniel K. Inouye Technology Building, Room 114
- Thursday, May 5, 2 p.m., University of Hawaii Maui College, Kaʻaʻike 105 B/C/D Via Skybridge to Hana, Lahaina, Molokai, Lanai Education Centers
Via Hawaii Interactive Television System (HITS)
- Monday, May 2, 10 a.m., various UH sites TBA
The dates, times and locations of the meetings are subject to change. For the latest information, go to the tuition website.