HONOLULU (KHON2) — Results from a 2019 student survey on sexual harassment and violence on UH campuses should be out later this month.
In the meantime the university submitted its annual report on campus safety and accountability to lawmakers.
In the report, there were three rape cases reported at the UH Manoa campus in 2018, and one at Honolulu Community College’s main campus.
Findings from the 2019 survey will be used to update campus action plans developed the year prior.
- BWS crews repairing service leak in Ewa Beach
- Oahu filmmaker’s movie in upcoming Sundance Film Festival
- Hawaii National Guard heading home from Washington DC, calls mission an eye-opening experience
- Man survives early morning Molotov Cocktail attack on his office
- Colorado man arrested for COVID violation following Maui beach gathering