HONOLULU (KHON2) — More and more students are graduating college on time.
According to UH Manoa, the on-time graduation rate in 2019 reached a record high with 36.6 percent of students who enrolled in Fall 2015 graduating.
The six-year graduation rate reached a historic high of 60.5 percent which is slightly higher than the national average.
- Group seeks to build trust in health care among vaccine-hesitant
- Paycheck Fairness Act passes in House, faces uphill battle in Senate
- 2 passengers on Hawaii-bound flight sue United Airlines over engine explosion in Denver
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Gov. David Ige orders flags to fly at half-staff in honor of Indianapolis shooting victims