HONOLULU (KHON2) — The Coast Guard is searching for the overdue boat, the SS Chuckahui Kai, between Oahu and Maui, on Monday.
Two people are on board. One is a 46-year-old Amanda Dobos, while the other is 51-year-old Gerald Mcullogh.
A friend of the owner of the boat called the Coast Guard to say the boat was supposed to come in by Monday to Lahaina, after it left the Ala Wai Harbor. The boat left on Saturday morning.
If anyone has any information contact the Coast Guard at Channel 16 or at 808-842-2600.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Leslie Bovaird Get Creative with Do it Yourselves Laundry Shelves
- Man believed to have started two Waianae fires charged with arson
- HPD asks public to be mindful after stranger approaches 11-year-old boy in Kapolei
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue set to open in Sarasota, Florida
- City expands free COVID-19 testing to Oahu educators