HONOLULU (KHON2) — City lifeguards posted shark warning signs on Sunday at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki.
[Hawaii’s Weather Station – Latest in Hawaii weather]
Ocean Safety officials said that two sharks were spotted feeding on a school of fish near the shore. It’s been happening at Kaimana Beach on and off for several weeks.
Experts say that there have been more fish near the shore this year.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- New storm looks approach west end by Monday evening
- Hawaii elections office begins processing ballots
- Mute button was a welcomed change in final presidential debate, political analyst says
- Local artists set off to beautify traffic boxes from Nanakuli to Makaha
- 42-year-old man arrested in connection to Waikiki robbery case