HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two 4-5 foot white tip sharks have been observed 20-30 yards from shore feeding on a school of fish at Kaimana Beach.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Signs have been posted.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Live blog: Hawaii at Wyoming
- Hawaii inmate dies at Saguaro Correctional Center
- State launches online tip portal to report unlicensed activity
- Free COVID-19 testing available on Hilo Monday
- Coffee leaf rust confirmed on Maui, possibly on Big Island