HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two 4-5 foot white tip sharks have been observed 20-30 yards from shore feeding on a school of fish at Kaimana Beach.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
Signs have been posted.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Governor Ige appoints Judge Todd Eddins to Hawaii Supreme Court
- Mysteries of Hawaii: Tales of Kipapa Gulch and Waipahu cemetery
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination