HONOLULU (KHON2) — A Kaneohe man and a Mililani man were arrested for violating the state’s current mandatory traveler quarantine.
Officials say 61-year-old Michael J. “Kilomana” Danner of Kaneohe was first arrested at the airport on June 18 after refusing to complete the mandatory travel form and the order for self quarantine.
Investigators say Danner then began posting on social media that he was going to defy the state’s quarantine laws.
Then yesterday special agents followed Danner to the home of an elderly woman where he had been doing carpentry work for several days.
He was arrested again. His bail set at $2,000.
Also yesterday, 29-year-old Darrel Ramirez of Mililani turned himself in and was arrested after investigators spotted him at the park with is son. His bail also set at $2,000.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Matson worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Trump defends tweet about NASCAR’s Confederate flag ban, Bubba Wallace
- ‘Masks make a difference’: Dr. Fauci talks safely reopening as COVID-19 cases in south spike
- Lawmakers question approval process of which companies receive PPP Loans
- Max Holloway to auction off fight kit following UFC 251 with all proceeds going to Hawaii Food Bank