HONOLULU (KHON2) — Police say two people were found dead in their apartment in the Punchbowl area on Friday, Oct. 18.
They were found around 8 p.m.
EMS responded but were not able to revive the 87-year-old man and the 66-year-old woman.
Police say there were no signs of foul play or suspicious circumstances.
- Rainbow Warriors secure bowl eligibility with win over UNLV
- Leo Koloamatangi upgraded to New York Jets active roster
- BYU Accepts Invitation to SoFi Hawai‘i Bowl
- Maui Community Correctional Center cancelled Saturday due to staffing shortage
- Motorcyclist in critical condition after collision on McCully Street