HONOLULU (KHON2) — Two men were stabbed on Saturday, Nov. 21 at Ala Moana Beach park.
According to emergency medical officials, the incident happened around 12:30 p.m., and ocean safety staff treated the two victims for multiple stab wounds.
Both were taken to the hospital in serious condition.
It is not clear what led up to the stabbing.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Trade winds ease off to make way for light and variables
- Testing incoming travelers on Big Island may end this year if there’s no funding
- After several delays, Kealohas to be sentenced Monday
- Potential thunderstorms for east end of state
- Decision anticipated soon on Hawaii football’s game against San Jose State