HONOLULU (KHON2) — Presidential hopeful, Tulsi Gabbard, has decided not to attend the Dec. 19 debate. In a tweet, Gabbard stated that she chose to spend that time in New Hampshire and South Carolina, meeting with voters.
- More sunshine across the islands to end off weekend
- Eddie Stansberry’s clutch triple gives Hawaii 76-75 win over UC Davis
- Kicking of the Chinese New Year in the heart of Chinatown
- Kansas couple robbed in broad daylight next to a busy shopping mall
- High school students statewide compete in Hawaii’s first-ever esports state championship