HONOLULU (KHON2) — Presidential hopeful, Tulsi Gabbard, has decided not to attend the Dec. 19 debate. In a tweet, Gabbard stated that she chose to spend that time in New Hampshire and South Carolina, meeting with voters.
- Items resembling an explosive found on Hale Koa Hotel property
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter
- Maui police looking to question a man about a Wailuku business robbery
- Kansas soldier uses vehicle to stop active shooter, likely saving ‘countless lives’
- Florida lawmakers celebrate space launch return to the state