The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is allowing the use of expired driver’s licenses as acceptable identification for those who are not able to renew their licenses. TSA said in a tweet Tuesday, March 17 that the expired licenses can be used for 1 year after the expiration date plus 60 days after the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit their coronavirus website for more guidance.
- Maui Memorial works to contain cluster of nine COVID-19 cases
- Breezy trades on tap for the islands this weekend
- Employee from Managing Director’s Office in isolation after testing positive for coronavirus
- Queen’s Medical Center building infectious disease unit
- Supreme Court holds hearing to discuss releasing OCCC inmates as COVID-19 cluster continues to grow