The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is allowing the use of expired driver’s licenses as acceptable identification for those who are not able to renew their licenses. TSA said in a tweet Tuesday, March 17 that the expired licenses can be used for 1 year after the expiration date plus 60 days after the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit their coronavirus website for more guidance.
- Search continues for missing former Hawaii woman, mother of 3
- Beach ‘Bows split earn split against pair of Pac-12 foes to end regular season schedule
- Honolulu police search for gunman wanted on suspicion of attempted murder
- Kabuki says ‘Arigato Gozaimasu’ after 37 years in business
- After the COVID vaccine: Will you need a booster shot?