The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is allowing the use of expired driver’s licenses as acceptable identification for those who are not able to renew their licenses. TSA said in a tweet Tuesday, March 17 that the expired licenses can be used for 1 year after the expiration date plus 60 days after the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit their coronavirus website for more guidance.
- Officials: 2 hurt after shooting at Texas school
- Dollar Tree pauses egg sales as prices climb
- Study: Workplace EV charging could cut need for more power plants
- Buster Murdaugh denies involvement in high school classmate’s 2015 death
- White House calls conservative GOP group’s budget proposal a ‘five-alarm fire’