The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is allowing the use of expired driver’s licenses as acceptable identification for those who are not able to renew their licenses. TSA said in a tweet Tuesday, March 17 that the expired licenses can be used for 1 year after the expiration date plus 60 days after the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit their coronavirus website for more guidance.
- Sunshine returns to the islands as heavy rains exit to the west
- COVID-19 data analyst projects spike from Halloween could come around Nov. 15
- Hardworking Hawaii: Pandemic hurts long-time business Waiola Shave Ice during key summer months
- Ala Moana Center transforms parking lot into a drive-in theater
- City cleanup effort removes 52 tons of rubbish from Oahu’s Leeward Coast