The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) is allowing the use of expired driver’s licenses as acceptable identification for those who are not able to renew their licenses. TSA said in a tweet Tuesday, March 17 that the expired licenses can be used for 1 year after the expiration date plus 60 days after the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit their coronavirus website for more guidance.
- Sacred Hearts Academy Honor Choir sings You Raise Me Up
- Sounds of Aloha musical Memorial Day tribute
- Police investigate Windward Oahu death
- Hawaii’s Most Wanted: Kamanakai Kaahu
- Motorcyclist dies in traffic accident on Honoapiilani Highway on Maui