HONOLULU (KHON2) — Emergency Medical Services reported that a trucker driver crashed into a concrete pillar.
This happened on Old Fort Weaver Road and Farrington Highway.
Paramedics responded to the scene and upon arrival, they treated the patient. The incident sent the 70-year-old driver to a trauma facility in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- The New Normal: Car washes adapt to keep staff and drivers safe during pandemic
- Tropical Storm Cristina forms in the East Pacific far from the islands
- State facing massive projected budget shortfalls, increasing to $6.4 billion in 2026
- L&L Hawaiian Barbecue celebrates its 1952 founding with 52 giveaways
- DOE launches new online student bus pass application and payment option