HONOLULU (KHON2) — Emergency Medical Services reported that a trucker driver crashed into a concrete pillar.
This happened on Old Fort Weaver Road and Farrington Highway.
Paramedics responded to the scene and upon arrival, they treated the patient. The incident sent the 70-year-old driver to a trauma facility in serious condition.
THE LATEST ON KHON2
- Congressional leaders said inauguration sent unifying message despite unprecedented security
- Makua Rothman hopes epic ride at Jaws could not only challenge world record but prove that ‘if you believe, you can achieve’
- Hawaii National Guard performs security operations in Washington D.C.
- Heavy rain triggers flood advisory for Kona
- California mom describes allergic reaction to Moderna vaccine