With no inclement weather expected, and the UH Rainbow Warriors football team at 1-1, there should be a larger crowd for tonight’s home game against the UC-Davis Aggies at Aloha Stadium.
Kickoff is scheduled for 6 p.m.
The Upper and Lower Halawa Parking Lots (Gates 3 and 4) will open at 1 p.m., while all other lots (UH Reserved), will open at 2 p.m.
Traffic updates will be available on ESPN 1420 AM starting at 1:30 p.m.
The traffic and parking flow chart is as follows:
- Entrance through Gate 1 (Main Salt Lake) – ADA, Koa/Bus Lot and Sections 1-7 only (PASSES ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 2 (North Kamehameha) – Parking areas 8-14 only (PASSES ONLY)
- Entrance through Gate 3 (Halawa) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Gate 4 (Lower Salt Lake) – Upper and Lower Halawa parking lots only
- Entrance through Business Access Gate – Upper Halawa Reserved (PASSES ONLY)
Alternate parking is also available to Kam Drive-In, Leeward Community College and Radford High School. Please note opening and closing times:
- Kam Drive-In (3:30 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5 per vehicle with FREE shuttle service (3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. – 1 hour after the game).
- Leeward Community College (3:30 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is FREE. Cost is $2 per person (roundtrip) for shuttle service (3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. – 1 hour after the game).
- Radford High School (2:30 p.m. – 1 hour after game) Parking is $5. NO shuttle service available.
Note: Security is present at all alternate parking sites. Shuttle service begins 90 minutes prior to kickoff and up to one hour after the game ends.
No tailgating is allowed at all alternate parking sites.
There will be no public parking available on the inner circle, except for the limited amount of ADA stalls. These ADA stalls will be open to the public on a first-come, first-serve basis. Parking attendants will be asking for ADA placards and ADA issued identification cards. Guests who are unable to produce the placard and the ID card to match a person inside the vehicle will not be allowed to park in the ADA areas.
Strict enforcement on outside food and beverages will be enforced at the gates. No tailgating will be permitted after kickoff. Guests will be required to go into the stadium or leave the premises.
Law enforcement officers, along with stadium personnel, will also be performing sobriety checks around the stadium.
Aloha Stadium is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year, with entertainment scheduled for every UH home game.
Featured artists performing from 4:30-5:45 p.m. at the home opener will be Shar Carillo (South Plaza) and the Kalliyan Band (North Plaza).
The young rock band The Bitten will be at the Volcano Stage from 2:30-3:30 p.m.