HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply (BWS) crews have set up a contraflow lane on Lunalilo Home Road between Kipu Pl. and Hawaii Kai Dr. due to a 4-inch water main break.
Motorists are urged to exercise caution and expect delays when driving through the area.
Crews are working to repair the main and restore water service as quickly as possible.
A water wagon is stationed at 854 Lunalilo Home Road to provide customers with an alternate source of water during this service outage.
An update will be issued when the situation changes.
- Leo Koloamatangi upgraded to New York Jets active roster
- BYU Accepts Invitation to SoFi Hawai‘i Bowl
- Maui Community Correctional Center cancelled Saturday due to staffing shortage
- Motorcyclist in critical condition after collision on McCully Street
- Reports: Tua Tagovailoa out for the year with hip injury