HONOLULU (KHON2) — Board of Water Supply (BWS) crews have set up a contraflow lane on Lunalilo Home Road between Kipu Pl. and Hawaii Kai Dr. due to a 4-inch water main break.
Motorists are urged to exercise caution and expect delays when driving through the area.
Crews are working to repair the main and restore water service as quickly as possible.
A water wagon is stationed at 854 Lunalilo Home Road to provide customers with an alternate source of water during this service outage.
An update will be issued when the situation changes.
- Fired police officer Derek Chauvin taken into custody in George Floyd’s death
- Trump calls Minneapolis protesters ‘thugs,’ vows action
- Breezy trade winds with mainly windward showers are expected through the weekend
- Social Scene: Big Weekend as Businesses Reopen
- Protesters torch Minneapolis police station in violent night