Too much dryer lint caused Kunia house fire

Local News

A house fire in Kunia Monday afternoon was a dryer fire caused by too much lint.

The Honolulu Fire Department responded at 1:40 p.m. However, they found that someone in the unit had put the fire out prior to their arrival.

The fire department said an adult female was slightly burned in the incident.

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

More Hawaii News

More Local News

Trending Stories

Bears could be without 3 coordinators when they host Vikings
January 26 2022 02:34 am