Tonight’s Hawiian moon phase is known as muku. This is a good night to go fishing, and for you farmers, a good night to plant banana, sugar cane, and trees.
- Kauai reports two new cases of COVID-19 on Dec. 1
- Giving Tuesday: Empowering the next generation of young professionals
- Warning level surf expected from first large northwest swell of the year
- Police on scene following armed robbery at Waipahu barbershop
- Hawaii football’s originally scheduled road game against San Jose State to be played at Aloha Stadium on Saturday