WAIKIKI, Hawaiii (KHON2) — Shark warning signs are posted at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki.
That’s after three 4-foot sharks were spotted about 10 yards offshore.
Officials say, the sharks were feeding on a school of fish.
No injuries were reported.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- 2 dead in Alabama naval aircraft crash
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington
- Governor Ige appoints Judge Todd Eddins to Hawaii Supreme Court
- Mysteries of Hawaii: Tales of Kipapa Gulch and Waipahu cemetery
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination