PEARL CITY, Hawaii (KHON2) — A three-alarm fire in a warehouse along Waihona Street left two women in serious condition and one man in critical condition Saturday night.
[Hawaii news on the go–LISTEN to KHON 2GO weekday mornings at 7:30 a.m.]
It happened at approximately 9 p.m. on Dec. 5.
EMS treated and transported two women and a man who were trapped in the warehouse during the blaze. The two women, who are in their mid 40s, and the man, who is in his mid 50s, suffered smoke inhalation and burns.
A dog and cat were also rescued from the fire, according to HFD.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- Newsfeed Now: The race to get vaccinations ahead of COVID variants, fan scores with TikTok NFL style reviews
- WHO team leaves quarantine to start COVID origins study in China
- Biden to reopen ACA insurance exchanges, sign health care orders
- Strong trade winds for the islands starting Thursday
- Over 2,200 outstanding criminal trials backlog Honolulu courts