HONOLULU (KHON2) — The State Department of Transportation have advised that food service workers at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport are on strike. There are limited options for dining and beverage sales. The State advises passengers to bring food if they are traveling the next three days. Normal operations are expected to resume on Sunday, Dec. 22.
Stores operated by Blind Vendors Ohana, such as Pages & Pages, are open and offer grab-and-go food, snack and beverage options.
- Wyllie Street, Coelho Way closed due to police investigation, 1 critically injured with gunshot wounds
- Aloha Authentic: Kīlauea, Hawaii’s most active volcano
- Maui native Kyung Kim shoots career low round of 69 in round one of LOTTE Championship
- Thompson Corner on Oahu’s North Shore to be converted into all-way stop
- Hawaii residents weigh in on coronavirus vaccine exemptions for travelers