HONOLULU (KHON2) — Brian Kanno, a therapist with Honolulu Psychology Collective shares what parents should discuss with their children in light of the high school stabbing.
He said it be great for parents to ask their children what is it like on their school campus? Do they ever see incidents of dating violence or inappropriate violent behaviors?
Kanno provides additional tips to KHON2 in this in-studio interview.
- Meghan and Harry interview with Oprah lays bare royal rift
- Mar. 8: The House is expected to vote as early as Tuesday on President Biden’s COVID relief bill
- Clouds and showers expected for the first half of the week
- Amy Atwell earns second team All-Big West Conference honors
- Newsfeed Now: Fla. sub facing charges after students attacked; 5-year-old boy’s beats go viral