HONOLULU (KHON2) — Honolulu Ocean Safety revived a swimmer who went unresponsive at Magic Island on Saturday, August 1.
According to Honolulu Emergency Medical Services, the swimmer, a man in his fifties, was rescued by lifeguards in cardiac arrest around 3:30 p.m.
Ocean Safety gave the man CPR and was able to get a pulse. Paramedics then treated the man and transported the patient to an emergency room.
Latest Stories on KHON2
- KFD responds to multiple overnight house fires
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- Coronavirus recovery: Lawmakers on both sides of aisle pushing help for small businesses
- DPP halts in-person meetings after Honolulu Hale coronavirus cluster