Vacations are supposed to help you destress from your job. But a new survey found getting there is causing more stress.
55% of people said booking air travel, going through airport security and flying itself is more stressful than going to work. People said they find going to the dentist and spending their day with in-laws to be less stressful than flying.
- Flash flood watch issued for Kauai and Oahu
- Police charge man suspected of stabbing woman and her child to death in Ewa Beach
- State DOE looking to modify high school graduation requirements
- City working to open a medical, quarantine center for homeless
- City’s parking exceptions now in effect