Vacations are supposed to help you destress from your job. But a new survey found getting there is causing more stress.
55% of people said booking air travel, going through airport security and flying itself is more stressful than going to work. People said they find going to the dentist and spending their day with in-laws to be less stressful than flying.
- Second stimulus checks: White House less optimistic than Pelosi on pre-election deal
- Lanai officials expecting more COVID-19 cases
- Businesses excluded from Spectrum’s pay-per-view for UH football games
- Another storm system could bring heavy rain to the islands next week
- Ala Wai Elementary’s Lori Kwee named 2021 Hawaii State Teacher of the Year