Feeling stressed? You’re not alone. According to a new survey, Honolulu is the most stressed city in the US. Career website Zippia examined nearly 200 cities across five criteria: commute time, unemployment, hours worked, percentage of those who are uninsured, and income to housing cost.
According to the survey, Honolulu residents spent an average of 29 minutes commuting. We have a 4% unemployment rate, we work an average of 39 hours per week, 29% of residents are uninsured, and we have a 12.51% income to housing cost. The least stressed city? Newport, Virginia
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
- Video shows Disney raising American flag inside empty Magic Kingdom
- New York City deaths top 1,000 with worst to come
- Social Scene: What’s Cooking?
- Light winds, with afternoon clouds and showers