Some parents on the North Shore are feeling relieved now that there is a new crossing guard at Sunset Beach Elementary School. The school has been without one for most of the school year after the former crossing guard was injured. Parents say a crossing guard is essential to the area, as many students have to cross a busy highway to get to the school.
- Woman staying with Cain, Hanel Sunday says tragedy at Diamond Head was preventable
- Trade winds to return to the islands this weekend
- What to expect for Hawaii’s first all mail-in election
- 100th Segment – Learning the various times of the day
- Power restored, roads reopened in Diamond Head neighborhood