Some parents on the North Shore are feeling relieved now that there is a new crossing guard at Sunset Beach Elementary School. The school has been without one for most of the school year after the former crossing guard was injured. Parents say a crossing guard is essential to the area, as many students have to cross a busy highway to get to the school.
- Biden signs landmark gun measure: ‘Lives will be saved’
- Which way should your ceiling fan rotate in summer?
- The best winery in every state, according to Yelp
- FBI seizes 25 disputed Basquiat paintings from Florida museum following questions of authenticity
- Used car prices: How our increases compare to other states