HONOLULU (KHON2) — For the keiki and their family on Saturday, Saint Andrew’s schools hosted the hit of the festival which was a 40-foot life-size inflated humpback whale calf.
Participants got to go inside the whale and look around, and feel the mammal rocking as though it was at sea..
The festival included aquaponics, limu displays, ocean reef exhibits, oceana art and music performances.
Keiki also learned how to squeeze cane juice out of cane stalks.
- Breonna Taylor signwaving held at State Capitol
- Laie’s Wayne Taulapapa scores two touchdowns in season-opening win for Virginia
- Yakiniku Don Day cited after violating city’s emergency order
- Coronavirus: Four deaths, 127 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 26
- No. 13 UCF overcomes slow start as Mililani’s Dillon Gabriel tosses 4 touchdowns in 51-28 rout over East Carolina