HONOLULU (KHON2) — For the keiki and their family on Saturday, Saint Andrew’s schools hosted the hit of the festival which was a 40-foot life-size inflated humpback whale calf.
Participants got to go inside the whale and look around, and feel the mammal rocking as though it was at sea..
The festival included aquaponics, limu displays, ocean reef exhibits, oceana art and music performances.
Keiki also learned how to squeeze cane juice out of cane stalks.
- Chiefs fan draws inspiration from Toy Story movies for new ‘Andy’ Reid tattoo
- 49ers CEO to bring entire organization — including interns — to Super Bowl
- StubHub sells more Super Bowl Tickets to Missouri, Kansas fans than California
- 49ers attend annual House of Prime Rib linemen’s dinner in San Francisco
- Trade winds return for the weekend, but gone again for the new week