HONOLULU (KHON2) — Shark warning signs remain posted at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki after sharks were seen in the area again, feeding on a school of fish.
Officials say there were two to three 4-foot white tip sharks.
Sharks were seen at Kaimana Beach on Monday, Sept. 14.
- One to two sharks seen feeding at Kaimana Beach in Waikiki
- Coronavirus: one death, 98 new COVID-19 cases on Sept. 27
- Man dead after shooting on Hakimo Road in Waianae
- Son turns father’s Hawaii WWII memories into historical book
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders