HONOLULU (KHON2) — The City and County of Honolulu has confirmed that there are sharks at Waimea Bay.
Several 4-5 foot sharks feeding on fish at Waimea Bay have been confirmed to be about 10-30 yards from shore.
Warning signs have been posted.
- Breezy trades will persist Wednesday, then lower to moderate levels Thursday
- Heavy traffic near H-1/H-2 merge after semi-truck loses load
- Rainbow Wahine Softball opens regular season with three game series against nationally ranked Washington
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars
- Social Scene: Who’s more loyal?