HONOLULU (KHON2) — Shark warning signs were posted at Makaha Beach Park around 2 p.m. on January 26.
According to Ocean Safety lifeguards, they spotted a large shark around 400 yards offshore Makaha and have been tracking its movement.
Warning signs were posted and people up and down the coastline are being warned.
Officials say that the situation will be further evaluated at sunset.
- INspiration Interiors – February Set
- Modern Wahine Episode 41 – Remarkable Donors
- Decklan is the definition of a good boy
- USDA finalizes new food stamp work requirements
- Todd Graham announces Hawai’i Football Coaching Staff Titles